
Hello! I'm now 19 1/2 months. I am so active these days that I make it very hard for mommy to get a good picture but there are a few of her favortie recent ones here for you to see. Mommy says I'm just "all boy" these days. All I want to do is play outside and pick up dirt, sticks (I absolutely love sticks), rocks, etc. I've only picked up a bug once and I know mommy isn't hoping I do that again ... I'm sure I will though. I am talking a lot and seem to pick up about 2 new words a day. My favorite thing to do when we are at home is to chase Kirby around. Lately I have just been all about Kirby. I have to know where he is at all times. I love following him around on the porch and seeing what he's up to (there is a pic below of us on the porch. Mommy caught me pulling his tail.) I am ready for the summer. Mommy just bought me a new water table so I like to play with that on the porch now that it's hot out. I love bubbles too. I've been to the pool with my friend Sara once and really liked it. I can't wait to go back! I am going to the beach in a couple of weeks so we'll see how I like the ocean - it's been a full year since I was there last. Well, thanks for checking in and check back in June for more pictures and pictures from the beach!


1 comment:
those are all really cutE! i see he's gotten lots of use out of his bib i made hiM!
Post a Comment