Hello! Here are a few pictures of my 20th month as well a few pictures from our trip to Hilton Head last week. Mommy hasn't been great at taking many pictures of me lately - as she said in her last blog, I'm always on the go and so busy, she can't keep up with a camera and me! I'm doing well though. Enjoying the weather these days, but it is getting a little warm outside. There is a picture below of Taylor and me - we were heading out for a stroll around Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood. Uncle Chris and Aunt Ally got this cool new stroller for the beach so we were trying it out - we liked it! I still love my water table. Hardly any water is left in the table after I'm finished playing (it's usually all over me - some of it makes it onto the ground!) so I have a great time! Our trip to Hilton Head was ... okay. Let's just say the best part was the 5 hour car ride there! I was so happy in the car, even though I didn't nap. I had so much fun riding with Grandma and Grandpa (and mommy.) Unfortunately I wasn't feeling great our first day there so I wasn't very happy at the beach. The second day I woke up with a high fever. After going to the urgent care in Hilton Head, we decided to pack up and head home because I was just miserable. 2 days later we found out why I was so unhappy - I had Roseola (a fever/rash virus.) Luckily once the fever was gone, I was happy again. Too bad we were already home at that point! Oh well. We will try for the beach again next summer and hopefully I have more fun next time! Overall I'm doing great though. Talking all the time and usually in 3 or 4 word sentences. I learn new words everyday - talking is so much fun! Well, thanks for checking in and see you next month (if mommy takes pictures of me by then!!)Wednesday, June 18, 2008
20 Months and Hilton Head
Hello! Here are a few pictures of my 20th month as well a few pictures from our trip to Hilton Head last week. Mommy hasn't been great at taking many pictures of me lately - as she said in her last blog, I'm always on the go and so busy, she can't keep up with a camera and me! I'm doing well though. Enjoying the weather these days, but it is getting a little warm outside. There is a picture below of Taylor and me - we were heading out for a stroll around Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood. Uncle Chris and Aunt Ally got this cool new stroller for the beach so we were trying it out - we liked it! I still love my water table. Hardly any water is left in the table after I'm finished playing (it's usually all over me - some of it makes it onto the ground!) so I have a great time! Our trip to Hilton Head was ... okay. Let's just say the best part was the 5 hour car ride there! I was so happy in the car, even though I didn't nap. I had so much fun riding with Grandma and Grandpa (and mommy.) Unfortunately I wasn't feeling great our first day there so I wasn't very happy at the beach. The second day I woke up with a high fever. After going to the urgent care in Hilton Head, we decided to pack up and head home because I was just miserable. 2 days later we found out why I was so unhappy - I had Roseola (a fever/rash virus.) Luckily once the fever was gone, I was happy again. Too bad we were already home at that point! Oh well. We will try for the beach again next summer and hopefully I have more fun next time! Overall I'm doing great though. Talking all the time and usually in 3 or 4 word sentences. I learn new words everyday - talking is so much fun! Well, thanks for checking in and see you next month (if mommy takes pictures of me by then!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
him and taylor look so cute sitting with your parents! and I LOVE the one of him with the soccer ball on the beach. how is it that my kid takes a liking to baseball and michael's carrying around soccer balls?????
Post a Comment