
Hi! Can you believe I'm already 18 months old (I'll be 19 months in just 2 weeks now.) I'm really enjoying the spring weather right now ... I love being outside! I love playing on our deck and taking walks (walking Kirby is my favorite) around the neighborhood. There are a couple pictures below of me and my friends, Sara and Drew, playing outside in the woods. Such fun! I had my 18 month doctor visit last week and I'm about 25 1/2 pounds and 32 inches tall ... so I'm finally growing taller! I talk a lot now. It doesn't always make sense to mommy and daddy but I definitely like to talk! I can put 2 words together now too. I love to say "mama pretty", "bye bye dada (or mama)", "mama, I sleepy", "all done", "see ball", "blue ball." Mommy and daddy (and grandma) are really trying to teach me new words/sentences now because they are getting tired of hearing the same thing from me all day! I know all of my colors - I can point out almost every color - but I can only say blue, green (pronounced "bean") and purple so far! Other than that, I'm still having fun going to gymboree, music class, story time, playing with friends, going to the park, etc. I hope you are doing well and check back in for more pictures in a few weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment