Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I spent the Friday before Easter out at my Grandma and Grandpa Romano's house. I had a blast playing on their swing set and going down the slide. They have a lot of land so I had lots of fun running around and I always enjoy seeing the horses. Grandma did a mini egg hunt with me. I had fun finding the eggs and I was pretty excited when I found goldfish inside the eggs! Aunt Lisa, Sammie and Eva came over too so I had fun playing with my cousins! On Easter day, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Fitzgerald's house. They hid eggs in the back yard for Taylor and I. We had fun finding a few eggs but once again, I figured out there was food in the eggs so I just couldn't wait to open every egg and see what was inside! I hope you all had a nice Easter too!




































No comments: