
Hi everyone! It's been a while since mommy has posted any pictures so here are a bunch of pictures taken during the last couple of months. I'm 17 months now and getting bigger and learning more everyday. I am saying a few more words now. I can say mama, dada, no (my favorite right now!), Elmo, light, night-night, all done (my second favorite!), and please (pronouced "B!") I am into repeating words and copying whatever mommy and daddy do. As you can see from the pictures, we had snow back in January. I had lots of fun playing in the snow and building a snowman with daddy. I started taking swim lessons in February ... I really like the water. I'm learning how to kick, float, and go under the water. I'm looking forward to going to the pool this summer! I'm still keeping busy with Gymboree (I just moved up to the next level class so I'm having fun!) and getting together with a few friends and my cousin Taylor during the week! I helped celebrate my Grandma Romano's birthday last month ... my 3 cousins and me all got together for a family picture with mommy, daddy, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Brian and Grandma and Grandpa Romano. I had lots of fun seeing all of them! Well, please check in next month (hopefully mommy will post some pictures on time this time!) as I'll be 18 months old!


1 comment:
Wow Michael, you have gotten so big! You are really turning into a good lookin' young man. I really like how much hair you have now...you know, that's the style!!
Hope to see you soon. :) Jamie
Post a Comment