Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas and 15 months old!

Hi! I will be 15 months in just a couple of days (1/7.) The time is going so fast! I'm getting so big and learning a lot these days. As you can see, I love to brush my own teeth (I still need help though to get them really clean!) I have fun putting on daddy's shoes and his hats. I also like to help mommy fill my bathtub. I like the check the water to make sure it's the right temperature! We went to the children's museum over the Christmas break while daddy was home. I had a lot of fun. Yes, I'm the kid going the wrong way on the slide! I had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas eve day with daddy's family and Christmas day at home and then with mommy's family. I got lots of new toys and I'm having fun playing with all of them! My favorite might be the little car mommy and daddy got me ... since it's cold outside right now, I like to do laps around the house! Thanks for checking in and I hope you have a Happy New Year!





































1 comment:

Little Quilts said...

it had been a couple months since i checked the blog so it was fun to se elots of pictures! he looks so grown up!