Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party!



I had a great time at my first birthday party. My whole family was here - my grandma's and grandpa's; aunts and uncles; my great-grandma MomMom and my 4 cousins. I had so much fun! I just loved all the balloons! I think that was my favorite part! I wasn't crazy about the cake (you'll see the dog cake in the picture - Grandma made the cake just for my birthday!) I tried my cake but didn't like the icing all over my hands. I tried just a piece of the cake the next day (on my actual birthday) and liked it a lot, so it must have been everyone starring at me - that's a lot of pressure!! I enjoyed opening my presents; I got some great new toys!










































1 comment:

Little Quilts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

Love, Rylen & Liam