Thursday, November 15, 2007

13 Months Old!


Hi everyone! I had a very fun 13th month. I went to the Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival. I had lots of fun climbing all over the pumpkins! I also loved running around the big grassy area (where you watch the laser show.) I dressed up for my first "real" Halloween (last year I was only a couple of weeks old for Halloween.) I was a gingerbread man. Don't make fun of my costume! Yes, it's not the toughest costume out there for a boy but mommy borrowed it from a friend (thank you Ally and Kari.) Cousin Taylor and I had a fun time dressing up for Halloween together! I went to visit daddy a few times at work. I had so much fun seeing him at work and had a blast running around on the football and baseball fields ... I think I'm going to be a linebacker. As you can see, I'm in my Marist jersey and then sporting Marist colors in my preppy outfit! I had a great month overall. I'm still walking great and I'm almost walking with my arms down by my side and not up in the air! I'm still keeping busy with gymboree, going to the park, seeing some friends, playing at the mall and of course shopping with mommy! Thanksgiving is next week - we will be spending the day with Gramma and Grandpa Romano and my 3 cousins so I'm looking forward to that! Hope you're all doing well! See you next month!
























1 comment:

Little Quilts said...

i LOVE the ones of him in his Marist colors - so CUTE!