Tuesday, October 9, 2007

12 Months Old!


Hi everyone! Well, I am finally 1 year old! I had a great 12th month. I helped celebrate Grandma's birthday; I got my first "real" pair of shoes; Mom, Dad and I went to the Alpharetta Fall festival (where I saw ponies, a petting zoo, there were lots of games and people ... I even got to eat some gelato!) I love being outside. I could play out there all day now that the weather is cooler. I still go to Gymboree and really enjoy it now that I'm walking. Yes, I started taking a few steps last month and I practiced walking all month long and I'm really good at it now. I don't even need toys ... I am content just walking laps around the house! I finally rolled over (back to front) this month (finally!!) and learned how to clap my hands. It has been a busy month!








1 comment:

Little Quilts said...

you're getting too big too fast! you look like such a BIG boy in the rocker picture! way to go on turning 1! don't wear mommy out too much with all that walking!