

Hi! I am 11 months old now. I am having so much fun becoming such a little boy! Since last month I have started to wave hi and bye and I also say "night night." I started taking a few steps on September 5 and I am now up to taking 7 or 8 steps before falling down (there are a few pictures of me trying to walk!) I am such a boy - most of my favorite toys right now are cars, trucks and balls. I still love to play peek-a-boo with anyone who will play with me (although I love playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa under their coffee table!) Thanks for checking in and make sure you check back in a month for my 1 year update!
1 comment:
WAY TO GO MICHAEL! I told mommy it would happen faster than she thoughT! And now............ you're O-F-F! Get ready, it's a whole new view from up there and before you know it you'll be runnig after Kirby!!!!! Take care and try not to get too many boo-boos in the process! But tell mommy that each boo-boo will get easier for her to deal with! Can't wait to see you walking!!!!!
Post a Comment