




Hi Everyone! I am 10 months old now. It's hard to believe that I will be a year old in just 2 months. I'm doing great. I am very curious and I get into everything. I have a lot of fun climbing the stairs, opening cabinets, and playing tug of war with Kirby. My favorite thing to do right now is hold onto mommy or daddy's (or anyone in the room) fingers and walk around. I can't walk yet but I think I can. I love "reading" books. Each morning I must pull down 7 or 8 books for mommy to read me. I also love to look at myself in the mirror. I crack up every time. I say mama and dada all the time. Some of my favorite "real" foods are grilled cheese (I had my first kids meal at Taco Mac recently!), mandarin oranges and french fries. I am still eating baby oatmeal with bananas in the morning and some baby food for dinner, but I have given up baby food at lunch. I still get 4 bottles a day, so I'm definitely getting plenty to eat! I had a fun summer. Daddy was home for most of it so I had a lot of fun seeing him and playing with him every day. Mommy and I try to get together with a couple of friends each week and we still go to Gymboree once a week. We like to go to the pool, park or the mall. I also helped celebrate my cousin Eva's 1st birthday this past month. There is a picture below of me and cousin Zach. He is my only boy cousin! Thanks for checking in this month and check back in September for my 11 month update! Take care!
1 comment:
WOW! He is getting so big and it's been TOO long since we've seen him! Can we come visit next week maybe? Before Liam goes back to school so he won't get mad that we went to see Baby Michael wihtout him! and Liam needs to see him before he gets to be "big boy michael!"
Post a Comment