Friday, January 26, 2007

3 1/2 Months



Hi everyone! I am 3 1/2 months now. I am getting more fun everyday for mommy and daddy! They are so proud of me because I have been sleeping through the night since I was 10 weeks ... mommy really likes this! I am trying so hard to sit up, but I haven't seemed to master that yet. I just love to suck my thumb and chew on my fingers ... I don't know if I'm getting a tooth or what, but I sure do love my fingers. I am getting better in the car. Mommy (and Kirby sometimes) and I go for a ride once a day so I can get used to the carseat; I'm getting there. I go for my next checkup (and lots of shots) next month. As you can see from my naked picture (thanks, mommy) I am a little chunky (but aren't I so cute?!) so we all can't wait to see what I weigh these days. See you in just a couple of weeks for my 4-month update!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Michael - you really do have RED hair!! Hooray!!!! Can't wait to see you again soon!