





I am 3 months old today! I've had an eventful week since Christmas. Daddy and I had fun watching Auburn play in the Cotton Bowl on Monday (which also happpened to be Grandpa Fitz's birthday!) I rolled over for the first time on Tuesday (1/2)! I rolled from my stomach onto my back. I scared myself though ... I was very upset because I didn't know what I had done. I must have liked it though because I've done it 3 more times since then! I am really enjoying my toys more these days. I can hold on to a few of them and I'm starting to have fun with them now. Thanks for checking out my site ... hope to see you again soon!
1 comment:
those are all so cute! Ian said he looks so thrille din the rocking chair pictures, his expression is so funny - he's thinking, "another picture mom! enought already!" when ar eyou coming to visit us?!!? Michael, you HAVE to like the car so you can come se eus real soon!
Post a Comment