Wednesday, February 7, 2007

4 Months Old!






Hi again. Today is my 4 month birthday. I had a doctor appointment today and I am healthy and doing great! I weighed in at 14 pounds 13 oz. I am drooling a lot; the doctor says I'm teething so we'll see how long until a tooth actually appears. But for now, I am happy drooling and sucking on my hands (and mommy and daddy's too!) I am enjoying toys a lot more now and I really like my exersaucer ... I can almost reach the toys! I enjoy watching my Sesame Street dvd too ... I really like Elmo! I get to start eating baby cereal next month so I'm looking forward to that! Thanks for checking out my website and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Little Quilts said...

What a little chucky monkey! oh my god i can't wait to hold (& squeeze!) him in 2 days! He has grown up so much and it's been too long sice i have seen him! We can't go this long again!