Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The pool (and a few others)!

I took Kaitlyn to the pool for the first time last week (6/2). She really liked the water! Thanks Aunt Ally and Taylor for inviting us to your pool!







But she did not like her hat ... it was a challenge to keep it on her and as you can see, it wasn't on very long!















Michael and Kaitlyn










Eating puffs while everyone eats lunch



























Laughing at Michael swimming in the pool.
















Michael and Kaitlyn's first bath together. I think Michael had more fun than Kaitlyn did! He thought it was so funny taking a bath with his baby sister. (5/30/11)


















This is typically how Kaitlyn looks these days (in the house that is!) I'm lucky if she will hold still long enough for me to get a diaper on!




















Ok, so a little redneck here but as most babies do, she loves just having a diaper on and no clothes. And I can't seem to get a picture with her eyes open these days. She knows the flash is coming and closes her eyes before I even push the button!






















Michael and Kaitlyn being silly.
























So cute! Checking out big brother (probably his glasses - she loves his glasses!)


























No comments: