
I have been bad about posting pictures. I realized Kaitlyn was just sitting up when I posted pictures last. She is now crawling, pulling up (and I mean pulling up on everything!) and has almost 6 teeth (she is working on her top 4 teeth right now.) Michael has played t-ball this spring (his first season of t-ball) and had his last game this past weekend. He had a great time playing on a team! This picture is Michael on first base.


After their last game. So cute to watch all these 4 and 5 year old boys play t-ball!

He didn't know he was getting a trophy after the game. We kept that a secret. Look how excited he was. He has carried it around with him pretty much all weekend!

Michael, Kaitlyn and me after the game.

This is ALL Kaitlyn wants to do - pulls up on everything.


Michael had his end of the year program on Thursday. This is his class up on stage singing their "zoo-phonics" song. Michael did a great job!
(he is the one on the far left)

Sporting his "Leaping Lizards" class t-shirt after the program!

Getting hugs from baby Kaitlyn after the program!

8 months old! It is SO hard to get a good picture of her right now. She has SO much drool from her teeth that her mouth is so irritated and she won't stop moving so you can hardly get a picture at all! Oh well. We'll try again next month :)



At the doctor office. I took her in because I thought she had another ear infection. Turns out she has just been pulling on her ears most likely because of the 4 teeth coming in on top. But I had to take a picture ... look how happy she looks at the doctor!

Ally and I took the kids for Grandma's annual Mother's Day picture - 4/29/11. Jaymee (3 mo.), Taylor (5 yrs), Michael (4 1/2 yrs), Kaitlyn (7 mo.)

Happy Mother's Day 2011!

Kaitlyn - playing so nicely in her exersaucer. And then there is Michael!!!!

Grandma with the kiddos!

Kaitlyn. Such a sweet, happy baby.

Kaitlyn - Easter day.

Matt and Michael after church on Easter.

Michael and Kaitlyn checking out their easter baskets!
No comments:
Post a Comment