Monday, September 15, 2008

23 Months Old!

Mommy and I recently went to the aquarium with my friends Sara, Dylan and Taylor. We had fun!
I loved all the colorful fish!!

Mommy and me at the aquarium


We were all trying to touch the jellyfish!




In the parking lot after a fun lunch at chick-fil-a




Look at me! I built a fort! (and I was very proud)




Before daddy went back to school last month, we all went to the Tanglewood Farm. There were all kinds of miniature animals. I was brushing a miniature goat here!















Daddy and I petting the sheep. Mommy stayed outside of the gates most of the time and took pictures. She wasn't crazy about the animals ... even if they were little.

















Who needs toys when you have a box to play with!










Here I am giving Curious George a hug. I just love Curious George these days (mommy tells me I'm having a Curious George themed birthday party next month!)












Daddy and I love to play football. I get the football (1 of my 9 footballs!) and run around the house. Sometimes I throw it down and say fumble and other times I go and tackle daddy or he tackles me. It's so much fun!











No comments: