Friday, August 8, 2008

22 Months Old!

Hi! I am 22 months old ... time is going so fast. Mommy has been trying to get more pictures of me recently so there are quite a few (more than usual) this month. It was a fast month. We kept pretty busy at gymboree, the pool, music class and playing with friends. Mommy and I also went to the Atlanta Botanical gardens with Grandma, Aunt Ally and Taylor. Taylor and I had a great time! I start "school" (mother's day out program) in about a month so I just got a cool new backpack for school. I love to wear it around the house. As you can see, I like to wear it and play (sometimes even sit on it) with my school bus. I say "Michael go to school." So I think I like the idea of going to school but we'll find out next month how I really feel about it. Mommy is nervous! Otherwise, I'm doing great. Still talking all the time and being a boy. The rougher that daddy and I play, the better. I love to hide - that's my favorite game these days. I get so excited when mommy or daddy (sometimes I even ask for Curious George to find me!) finds me. I'm getting such an imagination. Hope you are all doing well! See you next month!































































I put the trashcan on my head and said "Michael play football." Apparently I was pretending this was a football helmet!



No comments: