

Hi! I turned six months old on Saturday. I'm doing great. I have pretty much mastered sitting up. My second tooth came in around 5 months or so. I am still drooling a lot, so I'm guessing more teeth will be on the way soon. I had a doctor visit today and I weighed in at 16 1/2 pounds and I'm 27 inches long. Finally ... I'm getting longer! I have been eating oatmeal for a couple of weeks now and love it. I've tried applesauce, pears, peaches and bananas. I like them all, but I would say pears are my favorite. I'll start trying some veggies next week for lunch. Everything else is going great. I started going to Gymboree class about a month ago and I have a lot of fun there. My favorite part is the bubbles ... I just love bubbles. I am a happy boy overall; I still love to watch Kirby and laugh at him. One day I'm going to be crawling and he won't be able to run away from me anymore! Thanks for checking in and come back for more pictures and an update soon!



1 comment:
Hi Michael, good update! Glad to hear you're sitting up better, it's a whole new view! I hope Mommyis putting you in the bumper-jumper so you can practice? Once you get the hang of it, all you'll want to do is BOUNCE! Can't wait for you to come visit us... maybe we'll wait until the weather is nice so we can go to the park!
Post a Comment