
Just wanted to say hi! We had great weather over the weekend; daddy and I sat outside on the porch a lot. Mommy was finally able to get me to smile for the camera. I am getting used to it now and I don't just stop and stare at it anymore. I think it's funny when she says "cheese" and I also love to laugh at Kirby. See ya real soon!


3 comments:
Michael,
I am really enjoying watching you grow up. You are such a handsome boy. I can't wait to meet you in person, but this idea of your Mommy and Daddy makes it pretty neat for long distance relatives to see you. Keep the great pictures coming.
Love,
Aunt Net in Texas
Michael,
I agree with Aunt Net. You are a doll and I have enjoyed watching you grow up. Tell Mommy and Daady "thanks" from me for sharing your great pictures.
Some day you can come a visit us in Alaska, although your weather looks much warmer than our right now!
Love,
Aunt Mel in Alaska
michael, i'm glad you got to wear my outfit - too bad it never fit me! Your personality looks like it's comingout more now - love your cute smile! As soon as mommy says I'm well we'll come play at your hous e- i can't wait! your buddy, rylen
Post a Comment