
2/27/11 - about to eat rice cereal for the first time ... if I will take my fingers out of my mouth!

Not so sure about this spoon ...

It's okay I guess ...

I think I would rather just eat my fingers!

Always a smiling baby! (if you look closely, you can see my 2 bottom teeth!)

playing in the exersaucer!


Hanging out on the floor!

3/4/11 - Eating some rice cereal - getting better at this!

Laughing with Michael

Again, playing in my exersaucer (2/17/11)

Hi! (2/24/11)

Kaitlyn 2/25/11

Michael and his friend Tristan at the circus (2/25/11)


So excited to see the circus!

After the circus - you can tell the hats don't fit them. Michael was very upset about this.

Kaitlyn on the other hand was very excited to put the hat on! (sorry for the blurry picture - she was moving too fast!)

Another happy picture with the hat on. You can tell the difference between our children: Mr. Serious and Miss Happy! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment