Kaitlyn is doing great! She gives us so many smiles these days so I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you. She is 2 months old now (yesterday 11/14) and will be 9 weeks tomorrow (11/16.) Time is flying by! She had her 2 month checkup today and is very healthy, weighs 14 lbs 12 oz and has grown just over 2 inches since she was born!Monday, November 15, 2010
Lots of smiles!
Kaitlyn is doing great! She gives us so many smiles these days so I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you. She is 2 months old now (yesterday 11/14) and will be 9 weeks tomorrow (11/16.) Time is flying by! She had her 2 month checkup today and is very healthy, weighs 14 lbs 12 oz and has grown just over 2 inches since she was born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment