Sunday, August 30, 2009

August '09

This was my first time riding on the Marta train! I was so excited!

Here I am dancing at Piedmont Park. We went to Midtown to watch the Red Bull Soapbox Derby (my Uncle Chris's event.) It was a lot of fun but I think I liked riding on Marta best!

I went to Fernbank with my friend, Tristan. We had a lot of fun seeing the dinosaurs!
















I've been to the pool a bunch this summer but these are at cousin Taylor's pool. It was closed most of the summer but now it's lots of fun! It has mushrooms to go under, buckets that dump water on your head and a fun slide!
































These are at the "sprayground" at a park nearby. It has lots of fountains and mushrooms. I didn't love it when we went because it was way too crowded but still fun.































































No comments: