Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!!

Finally ... Christmas is here!


A picture of my train table the night before ... (Santa brought me this!)


My first look at the train table!
Playing with my new trains!






Santa even brought Kirby a few toys!




I loved passing out the presents!!








I wonder what's in this one?!




A guitar!











Kirby got a new bed too! I think I liked it better than he did!






My new easel from mommy and daddy ... I love the dry erase markers the best!







Looking in my new view finder.










Later Christmas morning at Grandma and Grandpa Fitzgerald's house. I love my animal hospital.










And my new firetruck!!















This is me at cousin Taylor's house for Christmas dinner. She's had this kitchen since last Christmas but I still love playing with it when I'm over!














We were told we could have a candy cane if we stood in front of the tree together ... lots of bribes this year!















Merry Christmas!


















What are Taylor and Grandma looking at?!?!









No comments: