

Hi there! Can you believe I am 9 months old already? I had a great 8th month. I went to the pool for the first time. I loved the water. I liked the baby pool, but I really liked swimming with mommy in the big pool watching the big kids. I am into everything these days. My favorite things are to climb up on the fireplace (which I know is a no-no!) and to pull on the blinds (again, I know this is a no-no but that's what makes it so much fun.) I pull up on everything and I am starting to cruise around the coffee table and the couch. I am eating a few new foods. I am starting to push away my baby food; I prefer to eat foods that I can pick up and put in my own mouth. I still have 7 teeth, but it looks like one is on the way right now. I am having a great summer with daddy being home! We are headed to the beach tomorrow so please check back soon for some beach pictures! Thanks for checking in and I'll see you next month.



1 comment:
You are getting to be SUCH a big boy Michael! We LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pictures, and we are all looking forward to our beach vacation this week! You are cousin Taylor are going to get into all kinds of trouble for sure! :) Happy 9 months to you!
Post a Comment