Friday, June 8, 2007

8 Months Old!




Hello! I turned 8 months old yesterday. I am doing great. The big news of the month is that I started crawling on May 15. I started off pretty slow but I am great at it now. Kirby and all of his fun toys were my motivation. I just love that I can get to Kirby now ... he takes his toy and runs away when I get close. I have fun with him though. After about a week of crawling, I started pulling up on anything and everything. I try at least. I am still working on getting my feet up underneath me, but I definitely have a strong uperbody and can basically pull myself up. I recently got 4 teeth, all on top. It took almost all month but they have all finally come through. I am still napping twice a day and I'm still a terrific sleeper at night. Other than that, I am having so much fun crawling around and playing with mommy and daddy, some friends, and cousin Taylor. I hope you enjoy my pictures (there are 2 sets of them again this month) ... my personality is starting to come out in the pictures! Enjoy and I'll "see" you next month.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Michael, you are growing up so fast. You are such a handsome boy. I love the picture in your sunglasses. Have you ever heard of the Blues Brothers? Tell Mom and Dad to keep up the good work with your website. I sure enjoy watching you grow.
Love from Montgomery, Texas
Aunt Net

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael!! I can't wait to race you and break things at Gramma's house! We can chase Zach & Sammie and mess up their stuff - you'll love it! Ask your Mom where I can get some cool shades like yours!

See you soon,
Eva (and the rest of the Breda Bunch)

Little Quilts said...

before you know it you'll be alking and mom and dad's world will be turned upside down! way top go michael!

Little Quilts said...

nice blanket you're crawling on! whoever made that for you must think you're pretty special!!! i wish our mommy would make us a blanket to play on! next time you see her will you please mention that to her?