Hi! I hope you are all doing well. I'm doing well. I am lots of fun these days so you will see that there are 2 sections of pictures this month. I hope you enjoy them! Here's a brief update. I got my third tooth sometime in early April. My gums seem to be pretty red on the top so mommy thinks my 4th tooth might come from the top (hopefully I won't get all of my teeth on the bottom first!) I just love to sit up but then I get antsy and want to either stand up (with help of course) or roll onto my stomach. I get up on all 4's and rock back and fourth but I can't crawl yet. I am doing great with oatmeal and fruit for breakfast and I started vegetables for dinner last week. So far I really love sweet potatoes (there's a picture of me ... yeah, I get pretty messy) and squash. I'm enjoying bathtime more now that I sit up in the bath. I think that's about it for now ... check in next month for another update!



1 comment:
ok he looks SO MUCH OLDER now! too cute with him and your mom! and the sweet poatoe one is so funny! we'll plan a trip to see you maybe next week sometime? he looks like he's sititng so good too and i bet by the 8 month update he'll be crawlign!!!! watch out mommy (& kirby!)
Post a Comment